I am a native Appalachian from North Carolina and wear aprons with watermelon
pockets, have blue ink for blood, and am double jointed. In addition I enjoy all forms of writing, reading, painting, embroidery work, doll collector (look at
view my images), and am an avid quilter (look at view my images for pictures of
quilts I made in 2008), which evolves from my native roots. I live with passion and sincerely hope you enjoy reading my work and my books. You can view copies
of my books under My Favorite Sites.
for visiting me & come back SOON!
1. Torturing my hubby by living. (Look under view my images, file name Coot! Doesn't he look tortured???)
2. Spending all the money I can. (had a prenup - what's mine is mine & what's hubby's is mine too)
3. Trying to see how little sleep I require.
4. Collecting dolls (Just click on view my images and look at part of my collection!)
5. Traveling (even if it's only by astral voyage)